GB Gardner Bender GMT-312 5 Function Analog Multimeter with 14-Ranges
• Manual range selection includes a zero ohms adjustment dial
• Easy to read, color-coded displays. Tests DC/AC V, DC current, and resistance
• Includes test lead input icons for correct lead placement and a set of positive and negative electrical test leads
• Agency approved with fuse overload protection circuitry incorporated
• 13 position rotary dial - Replaceable test leads - 250 mA fuse
Testing equipment can be put to good use ensuring that electrical equipment is properly installed and safe to operate. Faulty installations can be lethal; the condition of electrical installations can be established when contractors use test equipment. Pocket sized analog tester. Tests voltage, DC voltage, DC current, resistance, continuity and batteries.