GB Gardner Bender GCP-3400 9-1/2" High Leverage Linemens Pliers and Crimping Tool
• Ground hardened steel blades for superior durability
• Serrated jaw for maximum gripping
• Round nose slides into pocket
• Comfortable high-leverage handle design
• Formed crimp die for non-insulated terminals
This high-leverage tool includes crimping die and side cutters. The ground hardened drop forged high carbon steel blades offer superior performance and durability. The round nose smoothly slides into pocket and the serrated jaw ensures maximum gripping power. Formed crimp die for noninsulated terminals, we suggest GB# 310, 410, 311, and 411 crimp connectors for permanent connections. The secure grip handle reduces slipping and provides comfortable for all day use. 9.5 inches in length.