Freeman PFN1564 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" Pneumatic 15-Gauge 34-Degree Angle Finish Nailer
• Perfect for door and window casing, moulding, trim, chair rails, cabinetry and other fine finish applications
• Compatible with 15 gauge tape or glue collated 34 degree finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
• Dual mode trigger easily allows for sequential or bump firing
• Quick jam release for easy access clearing in the event of a jammed nail
• Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control
Top off your projects with Freeman PFN1564 Pneumatic 15-Gauge 34 Degree Angle 2-1/2? Finish Nailer. Use it to install door and window casing, moulding, trim, chair rails, cabinetry and other fine finish applications. This air powered nail gun is compatible with 15 gauge tape or glue collated 34 degree finish nails from 1-1/4? to 2-1/2?. Convenient and time saving features include a tool-free quick jam release nose for fast and easy nail extraction should a nail jam during use, a dual mode trigger for switching between sequential or bump firing, and a comfort grip handle to reduce fatigue and increase control. The depth of the nails is easily adjustable for various applications by simply turning a wheel near the trigger. The 34 degree angle of the magazine allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease. This finish nailer is a must-have for DIYers taking on home improvement and repair projects, as well as professional construction contractors at the job site. The Pneumatic 15-Gauge 34 Degree Angle 2-1/2? Finish Nailer includes a blow molded carry case, belt hook, safety goggles, air tool oil, and adjustment tools.