Franklin 4222 Titebond Fast Set Polyurethane Construction Adhesive - 28 oz Cartridge
• Ideal for use on wet, frozen, treated and engineered lumber
• Cold weather extrusion – extrudes down to 32°F
• Faster set time and cure – develops strength quicker than common construction adhesives
• Permanently bonds most building materials
• Fast initial grab - Smooth bead - Fast cure - Minimal shrinkage
Titebond Fast Set Polyurethane Construction Adhesive is a one-component, advanced adhesive technology designed to build strength faster than other comparable products. It can be used for interior and exterior construction projects, and is the highest performing product of its kind, offering unmatched strength and durability even when bonding non-porous materials. It offers a fast set-up time as well as a smooth bead for effortless extrusion – even in near-freezing temperatures. It is ideal for virtually all building materials, including wet, frozen, engineered and treated lumber, metal, plastic, foam, mirror, concrete and brick.