Dap 58550 Fastpatch 30 Patching Compound Powder 3.5-
• Repair holes and cracks in drywall and plaster walls and ceilings
• Finish drywall seams, Floor underlayment, No priming needed, ? Makes up to 2 quarts
• Fill, level or spot patch small cracks, holes or chips in above-grade concrete, masonry, plaster, wallboard and wood
• Non-shrinking, strong anchoring for fasteners
• Sets in 30 minutes, patch & paint in 1 day, Easy to mix, apply & sand
DAP FASTPATCH 30 is a high-performance, multi-purpose powder patching compound formulated to set fast and dry hard, allowing you to finish interior repair projects in less time than traditional patching compounds. Sets in just 30 minutes, so you can patch and paint in one day. No need to prime before painting. Easy to mix, apply and sand. DAP FASTPATCH 30 is ideal for a wide variety of applications including repairing holes and cracks in drywall, plaster, wood, above-grade concrete and masonry. It can also be used to finish drywall seams. Its high compressive strength makes it an excellent floor underlayment for patching and leveling before the installation of floor coverings. This powerful patch may be filed, drilled, nailed, sculpted or chiseled and provides exceptional anchoring strength for fasteners. Convenient and easy to use powder formula lets you mix only what you need for the job at hand. Meets ASTM C475. Interior use only.