Crescent CR-AT210SPUD 10" Adjustable Construction (Spud) Wrench
• Tension Spring Stabilizes Jaw and Knurl Adjusts Easily
• Tapered Tang for Aligning Bolt Holes or Other Mating Parts
• Alloy Steel and Heat Treated for Toughest Jobs
• Black Oxide Finish Resists Corrosion
• All dimensions proportioned for greatest strength and minimum weight
Spud handles, also known as spud wrenches, contain the standard box end on one side and a long pointed pin on the opposite. The needle side is used for aligning bolt holes. Steel is a high tensile strength alloy. Black finishes are oil-based and are non-reflective, corrosion-resistant and visually distinctive.