Bostitch SX1838K 18-Gauge Finish Stapler Kit Oil-free 7/32" Crown Staples
• Oil-free engine: requires no daily maintenance and eliminates risk of oil stains on work surfaces.
• Selectable trigger system: easy conversion between sequential, contact modes. Trigger lockout mode
• Dial-A-Depth control: quickly and conveniently set fasteners to desired depths.
• Swivel air fitting: increased maneuverability. Filtered air inlet for improved engine durability.
• Reversible belt hook: with integrated pencil sharpener for ultimate convenience
The Bostitch SX1838K 18GA Narrow Crown Finish Stapler is designed for the professional driving 7/32 In. narrow crown staples from 1/2 In. to 1-1/2 In. in length. Along with our other small-body finish tools, this tool is made with lightweight magnesium and has a tough new industrial design. The oil-free engine requires no maintenance and prevents stains on work surfaces, while the swivel air fitting with filtered air inlet increases maneuverability and improves engine durability. The selectable trigger system allows for easy conversion between sequential or contact modes. Additionally, the SX1838K features a dial-a-depth control for quick countersinking adjustments and a low fastener lockout that prevents dry fire and alerts the user when it's time to reload. The ultra-quiet rear exhaust directs air away from the user and the reversable belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener allows for ultimate convenience on the job site. The SX1838K is great for finsh, trim, soffits, cabinetry, furniture, an any other stapling function you can dream up! Kit includes: Stapler, 1000 1 In. staples, and durable carry case.