Lenox 30240-40CT 2-1/2" Carbide Tipped Hole Saw
• 2-1/2" Diameter Carbide Tipped Hole Saw
• Heat resistant carbide teeth for long life in tile and stainless steel
• Thick backing plate resists damage and increases life
• Engineered design provides ability to cut in stainless steel like no other
• Use with 2L or 7L Standard Arbors or with 2L Snap-Back Arbor
The Lenox Tools Carbide Tipped Holesaws are designed for cutting tile and stainless steel. The Heat resistant carbide teeth provide a longer life. The thick backing plate resists damage and increases product life. The Carbide Tipped Hole Saws also feature a unique tooth configuration engineered to give the ability to cut stainless steel like no other.