Lenox 29918-18CG 1-1/8" Carbide Grit Hole Saw
• 1-1/8" Diameter Carbide Grit Hole Saw
• Features a hard tungsten carbide grit cutting edge
• Will cut tough abrasive materials such as fiberglass, ceramic tile, laminates
• Carbide grit edge will not snag or chip when cutting thin materials
• Use with Standard 1L or 4L Arbor
The Lenox Tools Master-Grit Carbide Grit Hole Saws are best for cutting Abrasive Materials. The Master-Grit hole saws will work great for materials like brick and tile and will work in materials like Cast Iron and Cement Board. The cutting edge is made out of Tungsten Carbide for extreme durability in harsh materials. The carbide grit also reduces snagging and chipping when cutting through thin materials.