Bora 542006 Saw Plate for WTX Edge Clamp
• Designed to work with both right and left handed circular saws
• Adjustable channel works with almost any straight edge up to 3 1/2" wide
• Perfect complement to the Bora WTX Clamp Edge Saw Guide
• Makes straight cuts up to 8' utilizing the 50" Bora WTX Clamp Edge Saw Guide and optional 50" extension
• 3 points of connection for added stability
The Bora Saw Plate is designed to work with your Bora WTX Clamp Edge ensuring you get an even more precise cut, with practically no effort. That's because with the Bora Saw Plate your circular saw cannot drift off course. The Bora Saw Plate is specially designed with an adjustable guide that fits most straight edges securing it in position. Now your circular saw will glide smoothly, and in a perfectly straight line along the WTX Clamp Edge rail. Your saw can't wander or twist during cutting, so there's no binding or stalling when a blade goes slightly off line. The Bora Saw Plate works with any right or left handed circular saw. First adjust the saw's blade for the depth you want to cut. Then slip the saw's base plate under the two Plate Clamps and tighten the screws. Slip the Bora Saw Plate onto your WTX Clamp Edge's and you're ready to make perfect cuts every time. The Bora Saw Plate works with virtually any circular saw, either right or left-handed. You can rip material up to 50 inches long - or even longer when you add the optional Extension Kit.